14 August 2011

Tie-Dye August 2011

I am happy to announce that tie-dye will available for purchase starting
Monday, August 15th, 2011, at 9PM Eastern US time.
Many styles, limited quantities. I've made everything I'm selling already, and once it's gone, it's gone.

Prompt shipping. Selling through Etsy, accepting payments through Paypal only.

International shipping is possible, but it will cost more.
Contact orders@septembergirlsdosomuch.com if you're an interested international shopper.

CLICK HERE TO SHOP

You can view more photos on the Facebook page!






5 comments:

  1. I really love the clothes you're selling, but the prices are too high for me :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. carrot-ninja29 May, 2012

    I love these! Are they still for sale???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @carrot-ninja: Yes! I have quite a bit of stock left. If you tell me what you like I could give you the prices. photos are still up on the facebook page, to choose from. http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.148820778527201.36967.137235596352386&type=3

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!